Wednesday, March 05, 2008

meme

From Mosh, I have been tagged with a meme.
so here I present 6 quirks of me.

1 - If I am doing something I really want to get done or continue, I will quite happily go without sleep until it's finished. My record is 34 hours before I started seeing things.

2 - I am one of the most injury-prone people I know. Last sports season I injured myself with niggly injuries more than anybody else in our sports club.

3 - I am a bastard - literally. My parents weren't married when I was born - and let me tell you that at the time this wasn't a common occurrence. The relationship was such a bad thing in my dad's family's eyes that his name does not appear on my birth certificate.

4 - I once had my arse truly kicked by a girl in middle school. With a riding crop. As a result I am effectively the worlds biggest coward/dirty fighter. And yes, i know that people have to pay good money for this kind of treatment now.

5 - I am possibly the most ticklish person I know. really, all you have to do is touch my sides or feet and I just turn into a quivering mass of jelly.

6 - I have an amazingly low threshold for pain.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Re: 5 - I am *so* looking forward to my next trip to Cambridge. BWAHAHA!!!

3/05/2008 2:07 PM  
Blogger Georgina Best said...

You sound like a football referee. Are you one?

3/05/2008 8:58 PM  
Blogger Mosher said...

He's too scary. I mean, look at him. Can you imagine even Roy Keane having a go at Damo over a dodgy (i.e. not going ManUre's way) decision? Wor Damo'd tear the cheating bastard a new one.

3/06/2008 7:21 AM  
Blogger damo said...

not a football referee.
I do umpire cricket matches though.

that said, If i had to referee a professional football game, i'd want Man Utd vs Chelsea - after about 60 mions it would be 8 v 8 - no abuse of the ref here.

3/06/2008 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home