Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OMFG! Holy Shit, etc, etc

Following yesterdays post about internet dating, I went to the Guardian dating website - imagine my surprise when I see one of the people in my locale as being a woman in my office!

Anyhoo, on to more mundane things.

Welcome News that the Turks are looking to modernise Islam. Just out of interest, when do you think the riots will start?

News that the Odeon chain aren't showing the new Rambo film. Well, it does say undisclosed commercail reasons, but I would love to think it's because the film is :-
a) shit
b) grotesque
c) a waste of money and time

A big Hi to Paul, Jonathan and Ben at Black & White and Read all over. Nice to see you guys still on the web during my ranting hiatus.

On a virtual life topic, i lost all of my saved games on my Xbox 360 about two weeks ago. This means that I am without game saves, so have to start all my games from scratch. Bugger.
Hi to the guys at RaR - Once i fianlly work out how to post a pic i'll do it, but after that - bring on R6V2.


Currently listening to :-
Song: When the levee breaks.
Artist: Led Zeppelin
Album: Led Zeppelin IV

4 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

I'll let you know about the Rambo flick. Despite having had it on my hard drive for 3 weeks I've not watched it as I was hedging my bets on the local cinema showing it in English.

Which they are, this week. If I get the time round work and can afford the €8, I'll be there!

2/27/2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger damo said...

Cheers Bud.

You hear about the Earthquake in the UK last night - I was awake and my bed and the TV shook (as well as the house) - and I was alone so no jokes about the earth moving please.

2/27/2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger Mosher said...

I was in the office at around 4am when the news reports started to appear on the BBC. How come I always miss out on the cool stuff?

I remember one quake centring near Liverpool a few years ago and the radio tower (the studio's at the top) waving like a tree in the wind. The broadcaster at the time sounded *rather* distressed...

2/27/2008 11:42 AM  
Blogger damo said...

The best bit was I was playing on the xbox and some bloke says through the headset "did anybody just feel that earthquake"?
now, with a bit of positive thinking, we can all start drawing on the power of the mind to make the epicentre Old Trafford, when the mancs are playing at home.

2/27/2008 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home