Monday, March 03, 2008

More monday thoughts

Well, my nightmare period at work is well and truly over.
deep breaths.
YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

so back onto my usual stuff.

1 - After having a weekend of party Friday, shopping Saturday and a relaxing Sunday it's time to focus on the fact that we are having a house BBQ in two weeks time - the house needs tidying up and I am not looking forward to that.

2 - Got blatantly busted staring at a really fit woman today - I think I need sunglasses with the mirrors on the inside.

3 - Newcastle United contrived to throw away a vital apart to the part-time footballers from Blackburn. 3 points off a relegation place at the minute. never mind - we've only got Liverpool on Saturday. Suppose I could support Lyon against the Manc scum this week - but as St. Etienne are my favourite French team, that might be a bit of a betrayal.

4 - It was lovely this morning - I can deal with the cold and wind if its sunny.

hopefully i'll do some more interesting posts sometime soon.

currently Listening to:-
Track - Crazy English Summer
Artist - Faithless
Album - Outrospective.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

If it wasn't for Whitley Bay, North-East football would be a total write-off this season.

Two games from Wembley...

3/03/2008 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home