Sunday, February 24, 2008

Allez le Rosbifs!


France 13-24 England.
Ha ha ha.
Now in order to stop the Taffs winning the thing I would have been happy for France to beat England, but I am really happy that England won. I love Paris in the spring and I am sure that French women are generally better looking than their English counterparts - that said, I am a carcrash victim looking bloke so I can't comment on what the ladies think of me.
The Vin was definitely flowing freely last night and this morning. heh heh heh.


and yes, I am well aware that the toon Lost 5-1 to the Manc Scum. Can't win 'em all.

also, the supreme victory of my team was confirmed this week. Have a look at the above photo. You reckon I should have it tattooed onto my body somewhere? btw - the shield is currently resting against the right-hand speaker of my stereo.
The winning team need to have all of the plaudits. I scored the league-winning runs (a nice stroke through the off side cover region to be exact).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home