Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Interesting things

Well, it's a Wednesday morning and I am officially toast. Got knocked off my bike this morning by another cyclist who decided that red lights don't need to be stopped at. Joy.

Watched some of the football last night and although I hate to admit it, it is entertaining to watch Arsenal play. That said, the Italians did have much better close control and awareness, whereas the English (alright, there were no English players in the starting lineup) looked to take an extra touch a lot of the time.

Other than that, I actually worked from home last night - this isn't a good thing.

anyhoo, this Wednesday means that I've got a bit of work to do for an important deadline - what fun.

talk later - alt5hough it may be much later, I am going to the pub quiz at the Carlton tonight.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

I fucking *hate* cyclists that do that. And bunny-hop onto the pavement so "skip around" pedestrian crossings.

I had a row with two kids who went throguh a red light in Newcastle a couple of years ago and almost knocked my then-gf over. Of course, if I'd have punched one of them in the throat, guess who'd have got in trouble? Bloody witnesses.

3/05/2008 9:26 AM  
Blogger Georgina Best said...

The Arse were on fire last night. Lets hope then can keep it up and give Fergie's lot a run for their money for the Premiership title

3/05/2008 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home