Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday Gubbins

a few things today caught my eye.

Another earthquake in Indonesia. Seemingly the earth has it in for the Indonesians - Listen Gaia, do us all a favour and take out either the Americans or all the Man Utd fans. Please. The Indonesians have suffered enough.

News of a fantastic piece of gaming hardware. Don't get me wrong, I love future tech. But can't we come up with a piece of tecehnology that will help everybody, rather than fancy control systems for nerds?

News of a Professor discussing the problems with Technology Addiction. Do me a favour, people are addicted to work rather than the technology. I have a Mobile Phone, iPOD, large TV, Xbox 360, PC, DVD player. etc. etc. You don't see me constantly holding these to my heart while out in the street. They are just tools, they have no animus of their own.

enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home