Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shredded

Today I shredded my finger whilst pissing around with a razor. idiot. Now I have a rather ungainly looking contraption on my finger which should protect the large cut I have on my middle finger.

anyhoo, tonight is offically renamed "not going out night" as I am staying in and doing nothing in particular. I would be out but for the fact that my mates only ever want to go to the pub and get ratted, while I am quite content to do other stuff to keep me out of the pub. hey ho.
so tonight I will be moving furniture in the bedroom and generally tidying a bit. What an exciting life I now lead.

Fast forward one week and next Friday I am in the smoke all day to go to a couple of museums on my day off. These will most probably be the Imperial War museum and a.n.other, haven't decided on t'other one yet.
Then friday night off to Boogie at the junction. disco cheese ahoy - Really looking forward to it. I think the idea is to go with Jon, Bill, Bill's bird, BGD and meet Big Paul there. Top Fun.

Saturday night should be out after rugby, so really looking forward to a weekend of fun. Just gotta survive the week.

right, off now to try not to smash my tv to bits when I move it round the room.

adios.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home