Monday, September 18, 2006

waiting for a life (again)

Got to thinking yesterday, when the fucking bandwidth was gone, again (and therefore unable to access the net, but more of that tomorrow); that now I am single I seem to have stopped going out. ALL THE TIME.
I have thought about internet dating, but can't really be bothered with all of the registering shite. Also can't be arsed about trying to get back to having a social life as I am enjoying the attempting to get fit stuff at the mo.
This morning I did 32 lengths of Parkside Pools in a very reasonable time. Got to get a new pair of goggles as my current pair seem to be buggered. they keep fogging up all the time. List of shopping for swimming is now:-
New shorts, possibly even some semi-professional ones
new goggles x 2, one mirrored pair and one normal pair
nose clips, maybe
ear plugs, maybe, maybe not - I've got some wax ones which are the business, but are getting out of shape. luckily I've got two sets so I've got enough for a while.
If only they'd actually give Parkside a proper clean then i'd be really happy about swimming there.

anyway - I am off so browse the net for a date, while I've got the bandwidth to actually surf.

ps - hi to mum who has just had her broadband installed at home. Do me a favour and don't have too much of a go at me about the swearing;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger damo said...

I am at work and am willing to make a bet with Jon and Bill - what's the odds on the internet connect being okay this week?

9/19/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Mosher said...

The joys of being single number 1 - you can't get dumped for some fucking lawyer with a big house and two posh cars. The cunt.

Apologies to Damo's mum, but I'm *hurting* here.

9/19/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger damo said...

Yeah man - I do feel pain - I was dumped recently, although in a wierd way it has done me the power of good.
Still, it's nice to know that people out there care for you.

9/19/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home