Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Changes to come

Well, it's come to this.
I am giving up the alcohol (kind of). The back story behind this is the fact that I keep getting hammered after cricket at the weekends and am getting very badly behaved with it. So far we have:-
3 nights of guilt-free sex with women I am probably not going to see again
1 bike stolen
1 mugging (I was mugged while on my bike, weaving side-to-side pissed)
lots of money spent

so after deliberations I am going to either quit altogether or cut it down to a rigid 1 pint a week after cricket.

more changes coming soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Dude, if you've only managed three nights of guilt-free sex (which is more than I've had in the last 5 weeks), then you need to drink *more*.

Just spend all your cash before you go home and you won't get mugged.

8/09/2006 2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave up alcohol for a year once. Most boring year of my life! Moderation is the key...

8/09/2006 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home