Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some photos and other gubbins



As I said in my last post it's the end of the season and the start of my pre-operation countdown . My knee op. is on the 2nd January 2007. Got to get down from the around 100 kgs mark I am now, down to around 85-90 by the end of the year. That's apparently a hard target but I think I can do it. anyhoo, posts coming on a more frequent basis soon. Here's a couple of photos of me in action.

I'd post more but the connection to the web is all up the spout at the minute. Just a quick shout out to Mosh who is going through some personal woes at the minute. Chin up man, hope it gets better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Thanks, fella *sniffle*

I'll be alright. Gimme a month or three.

9/15/2006 4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home