Tuesday, February 12, 2008

back in town - so to speak - fetish

fetish
After Mosh gave me a wake up call - I have returned.

Now, several things have happened in my life since I was posting regularly.
1 - Fully single again
2 - Fully healed.
3 - A lot fatter
4 - The Depression is still there.
5 - I've discovered Xbox Live.
6 - I spend most nights sitting on my bed either reading or being shot at digitally by 14 year old boys.
7 - I'm still obsessed with the most beautiful woman in the world. I can't get her out of my head - I need to get a new job so I can be away from her amazing blue eyes, flawless skin and wonderful personality. my mate Diran keeps sending me snippets of jobs in the smoke - they are tempting.

Hey ho. Not much change there then?

Anyhoo, just a couple of things that I want to get off my chest.
1 - Sharia Law - bugger off. I've met two Archbishops of Canterbury (my mum's godfather was one) - and I have to say that Rowan Williams is a tosspot.I know at some point I'm supposed to defend Cambridge alumni, but in this case why? - If I went to another country then I would have to live by their Laws. fair enough, no problem. If you want to come and live in Britain and think that your countrys/faiths law is better than the native law of the land you want to live in- GO BACK THERE. Simple.

2 - Newcastle United - Yes we're shit, yes it's a soap opera at times, yes we want success. Do me a favour. Stop beating us over the head with how we haven't won a trophy in many years. thanks.

3 - I need a new TV - what do you think I should get?

also, excuse the word bum in the title - Mosh (ian) reckons that If I put risque words in the titles of my posts I'll get more readers.

easy

Talk soon

Damien

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Hate to say it, but the woman thing can be a bugger. Even though I'm very happily with someone else, I *still* have thoughts of "that" ex. However, they're now more along the lines of "you cheating, lying bitch" instead of "I wish I could be back with you".

Email me about the HTML thing - contact page on any of my blogs is the best way to get hold of me if you don't have my address any more!

2/13/2008 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home