Monday, April 30, 2007

Friendly Fire






Sunday afternoon rolls around, and it's the 5th year of the annual two boys trophy. NCI CC vs ARM CC.
Your glorious host is skippering his first game of the season. I duly lost the toss, and had my team (NCI CC) inserted into bat.
38 overs, 10 batsmen, loads of bruises later we score a might 169 all out.
tea ensues
34 overs, 10 batsmen, loads of bruises and some serious abuse later we bowl them out for 1

RESULT. anyhoo, as promised have some photo loving. Photos in No particular order
Photo 1 - ME! New bat, New pads, New gloves, New hat - ALL THE GEAR, NO IDEA
Photo 2 - My batsmen girding their loins while watching the carnage
Photo 3 - Bartlo learning to read and write at the same time.
Photo 4 - Hedley relaxing after hitting out with Tommo, Caroline and Tommo Jnr.
Photo 5 - Vasu smiling in the sun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

You know I wish I understood the scoring. Still, I can't stand cricket.

5/03/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home