Friday, October 13, 2006

moving on

This post is bought to you by the fine folks at 'Damien is feeling sorry for himselfCo'.


I got to thinking today that my life is a total nightmare. I have a job that is easy, co-workers who are nice, and a house that doesn't require much maintenance!
nightmare!

I dunno, I seem to have had a hard time of everything over the last couple of weeks, virus-flu-virus and now flu again.
Still, it's nearly time for my annual trip to the motherland to see my folks (who I don't see enough of).
Thinking about work a bit more, how is it possible to have met a woman with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, and yet everytime I talk to her i get all tongue-tied and shy. You're 34 for god's (please insert whichever meaningless pseudo-supernatural made-upbeing you like here........Zeus, Odin, Elvis, etc) sake and start remembering that you are able to talk to women, no matter how gooey their eyes make you go.

anyhoo, the title of the post is to do with the fact that I actively looked into moving to another city today. I like cambridge but at the sametime it's starting to piss me off. no internet, having to cycle through little gdansk every day to get to work, going into shops and not being able to understand the people working in it............

maybe I'm getting older.

night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home