Friday, June 02, 2006

Haditha

The last few days have been hectic, but I am going to just say a few words. I realise that they are a bit much, but i've had enough.

The USA - Nation of Cowards. FACT.

"hi, my names Chuck from god's country - just stand there while I murder some innocent children in cold blood, because I and my colleagues in the US Army are too scared to actually fight aginst the people with weapons". "It's easier if we shoot at our allies in the back, or just against innocent people because we're scared of anybody who is willing to stand up against us".

Cowards, scum and more besides.

What was more chilling for me was that some tossers who lived near the marines home base were on newsnight last night saying how they didn't believe it. Ignorance of crimes against humanity was not allowed to be used by the Germans at the end of the second world war. Why so different now?
Dear Yanks living in the UK. Go home, we don't want cowards living in our green and pleasant land.

rant over........I'm off to Spain.

1 Comments:

Blogger joedix said...

jesus, youre going to give yourself a hernia, take a load off, you need a rest fella. As freddy murcury sang 'to much angst will kill you, just as sure as none at all'.

6/14/2006 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home