Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Videogaming heaven

To coincide with the anniversary of my birth, I am looking into the waaaaaaaaaaayback machine once again to look at my top ten videogames (in no particular order)

10 - Gauntlet - original arcade cabinet. The amount of hours I spent down the front in Whitley with the lads playing games was quite a lot - top game - death was a motherf*cker though.
9 - The New Zealand Story - You are a yellow chick trying to rescue your pals from the stomach of a ginormous walrus -- fucking ace
8 - Championship Manager - yeah, I know it's a management sim, but damn awesome fun - Whitley Bay fc top of the league, best team in the world. heh
7 - Super Mario two - bastard hard, but great fun
6 - Supremacy - I spent 15 hours straight playing this with my cousin and mates - nuff said.
5 - Frontier, Elite II - The best free raoming game, bar none. If I could find it now i'd quit qork and play this for months on end.
4 - Final Fantasy 7 - I'll admit it, this is the only game to make me cry - when Aeris dies in Cloud's arms is the most shocking thing you'll ever witness.
3 - Resident Evil (Biohazard to our Japanese cousins) - just brilliant, the most atmospheric game you'll ever play.
2 - Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice City and San Andreas - the sheer joy of shooting a cop then running over thirty of his mates still makes me laugh to this day. Plus you get to kill people with a tank later on.
1 - Jet Set WIlly - the hardest game ever, I still can't get more than 4 screens in - too hard, but soooo easy to get back into.

whadddyyyyyya think then????????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

I threw out my copy of Frontier before I moved out of the house. Ah well. Personally, I thought it sucked. The original was *way* better.

5/05/2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home