Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well, i don't really know.


Things I learned today.
1 - I have a major caffeine addiction due to the work/free tea and coffee syndrome. Might just have to start drinking water only at work.
2 - I am the first person here to slate the scepos, but I am starting to really get into the baseball on Channel 5 - really good telly late at night when I can't sleep due to too much caffeine the during the day - I was bloody knackered at work this morning though.
3 - As I approach my mid-life crisis (some would say I have already had at least one), I seem to be thinking more and more like my forebears. It's quite disturbing.
4 - I seem to have lost my passion for reading, which is a shame as I count reading as one of my more relaxing pastimes.
anyway, it's late, i'm tired and am about to go to bed. Here's a picture to while away the wee small hours. One Virgin's Neck, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah (thanks to Somethingawful.com for that one)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes we all become our parents in the end. How they must laugh.
BTW that picture looks familiar from somewhere..

4/23/2006 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home