Monday, May 15, 2006

Late-nighter




I am up thinking more and more about everything tonight.
Just a quickie then.
Got this bizarre thing at work kind of like a meme.
here goes.

How well do you know me?
For instance -4 jobs I have had in my life
1 - Pub Manager
2 - Complaints line monkey for British Rail
3 - IT and Phone tech for a dodgy US phone company
4 - Tour Guide

4 films I can watch over and over

1 - Blazing Saddles
2 - Grosse Point Blank
3 - Real Genius
4 - Dave

4 places I have lived
1 - North Cambs
2 - South Cambs
3 - Gateshead
4 - The Bay

TV Shows I like to watch
1 - Top Gear
2 - House
3 - Sharpe
4 - Horizon

Four places I have been on holiday
1 - Gran Canaria
2 - Prague
3 - Turkey
4 - Brussells

4 favourite Foods
1 - Chicken Chow Mein
2 - Sausages
3 - Roast Chicken
4 - White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake - thanks to Steve with the broken fingers for that recipe

4 places I would rather be right now
1 - Tokyo
2 - Sydney
3 - Vancouver
4 - In Bed - it's late

anyway - I am off to bed. g'night

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

I am going to pinch this for my blog. Maybe some fuckers'll start looking at it again sometimes soon.

5/21/2006 5:23 AM  
Blogger damo said...

same here. somebody new read mine just the other day. How's auckland?

5/29/2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home