Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday, monday

had a fun day (am typing this with two finger of one hand only).
On way to work this morning, Foreign cyclist (Cambridge is full of them) is cycling the wrong way down the road - I don't see him until very late - swerve to avoid him and smash into moving bus. Tale of the tape so far - Knackered right shoulder, knackered right-side of neck, very sore right side of hip, right knee throbbing and swollen. - Thank whoever that I was wearing my cycling helmet. The best bit though?
Offending cyclist just cycled off and the bus driver carried on obliviously.
I love cambridge sometimes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Fucking cyclists and buses. They're like skiers. Don't give a shit about anyone else they share a road with.

Don't forget to practise your speech for the laydeez... "There were two of them. Big bastards. But they didn't get my wallet..."

3/17/2008 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home