Wednesday, December 06, 2006

back into reality

Well, I'm back for now.
warcraft has reared it's head for a while, but I am having to stop playing tonight due to :-
a - urgent update to computer
b - housemates using all of the bandwidth to download stuff
c - realising that I am not a wwarrior with an enormous sword - fnar fnar

anyhoo - the rest of my delayed a-z of me is coming this weekend.

new - I have been made skipper of the cricket team for next season. more responsibility and even less of a social life here I come. luckily i am single otherwise I would have been dumped anyway.

hi to various peeps. will start to post on a regular basis soon. I do promise to show you the after-effects of my knee sugery in early january.

other than that - talk later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home