Friday, October 27, 2006

muthaf*cking b*stards

tonight's post is a late one because my housemates decided to have a fucking shower at 12.30am!-I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING YOU IDIOTS. THIS MEANS THAT WHEN YOU ARE HAVING SEX IN THE SHOWER I GET TO LISTEN TO TWO POLES HAVE WHINY SEX EVERY NIGHT. wankers.

hey ho - now I can't get back to sleep I think i'll get around to posting some stuff that I've been musing over this week.
in no particular order..........
1 - The rt. hon. John Reid stopping unskilled workers coming into the UK from new EU states.RIGHT ON. I don't have a problem with anybody coming to the UK to work, but if all they are going to do is work in shops and bars then what's the goddam point? skilled jobs only? grrrrrrr. Then again my job is unskilled at the best of times.

2 - The US elections - the quicker the democrats win back congress and the senate the better. If nothing else it'll make bush stop lying about EYE-Raq - "I never said we would stay the course" - wha?????

3 - Cambridge. The University has just let all of the new students back into the town. This means that for the next 6 months my daily cycle ride to work is going to be like playing frogger. move forward, avoind idiot on bike, avoid other idiot on bike, avoid accident, etc, etc. Please do me a favour and learn the rules of the road. Thanks.

off now - got to think of the rest of my a-z of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Only let skilled workers in... you mean like Oz and NZ have been doing for fucking years now? Nice to see the UK catching up with civilisatoin at last.

10/28/2006 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home