Friday, April 14, 2006

It's been a while

Not been posting much recently - been very busy with work.

However, that has given me time to clear my head- this is a good thing.
a few things first - Helllllllllllllooooooooo to Mosh - I hope the world tour is going okay - been reading the blog and it looks like fun.

Helllllllllllllloooooooooo to my only sibling he's on the interweb at http://www.doingwot.blogspot.com - nice picture of Joe by the way.

Goodbyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee to NCI cricket this season - my knee is so fucked up that not only will my lovely other half kill me, but my doctor said that no exercise other than light workouts are a good idea. Bugger.

other than that - i'll try to keep up with the updating on a more regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home