Monday, April 17, 2006

Wahey!

just a couple of points at this late hour.
1 - Sunderland Fans - We'll meet again, don't know how, don't know when" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - bye bye bye bye bye bye. No trip to Wearyside for a few years.

2 - Hints and tips for visitors to London - Take goddam earplugs with you. All day on sunday all I could hear was the sound of crying babies everywhere. To quote the late great Bill "Lord of the Goatboys" Hicks - "Having a baby is no more a miracle than eating and then taking a dump, f*cking mewling Cabbages", "Here's a miracle, try raising a kid that will stay quiet in a movie theatre". Bloody Kids.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

1 - Hahahahaaha!! Ha... hahaahahaha.... hahahahahaahaaahaaahahah! Wankers.

2 - When I went to see Two Towers there was a family next to us with three kids. I'd guess the kids were 12, 10 and 8 years old (ish). Blow me, but they were good. Didn't even take a toilet break in the 3 hours. We did have to tell the two teenage girls behind us to shut the fuck up, though.

4/18/2006 5:20 AM  
Blogger damo said...

I never really got the han g of fucking around in the cinema when I was younger, but it does seem slightly nuts to pay £6-£9 for a film only to talk through the film and keep walking in and out of the flick just to text your chav mates. I think I am getting old.

4/18/2006 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home