Friday, March 28, 2008

All the fun of the fair


Well, my life for the next several months has become a lot more complicated - The cricket Season is almost upon us!.
This means that my weekdays and nights will be spent worrying about team selection and tactics. Interestingly, my new Vice Captain for this season is normally angrier than me - this means that the rest of the team will be able to run a decent betting pool and who will lose their temper first and how long that will be from the start.

Heathrow Terminal 5 - I know I shouldn't but - ha ha ha ha ha. Just out of interest - what the hell where you expecting?

Problems in Zimbabwe - am I the only person who can't see a problem with somebody actually assassinating Robert Mugabe. Apparently inflation is now running at nearly 100,000%! In order to win the election he has ordered the banks to print more money to pay the security services, army and police. While the rest of the populace starves. Nice man.

anyhoo - it's Friday and i have money to spend - bring on the shopping

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I can't see any problem at all with assassinating Mugabe.
Unfortunately, we only export democracy to countries that can export oil in return.

3/29/2008 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home