Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week of wonderment

Well, it's Sunday night and I am unable to go to Vegas. grrrrrr.
anyway. I am off work until the 6th May.
In that time I have the following events planned:-
Monday - tidy up the house and start getting the rest of my crap into boxes/bags etc for the move.
Monday midnight - pick up GTAIV from HMV.
Tuesday - play computer games all day
Wednesday - finish packing as much of my stuff as physically possible.
Thursday - move house (pm)
Friday - go to Teeside for family do which could be very interesting or very strained.
Saturday - get really really stressed about the fact that I am missing the first game of the cricket season in the league and go and see my grandmother in her sheltered accommodation in Newcastle.
Sunday - loaf around, go and visit my brother and his gf.
Monday - come back to Cambridge to a flat with no bed in it (it's not being delivered until the end of the week!)
Tuesday - go back to work and get shouted at by people worried about the office seating plan move.

what a wonderful life I lead.

Oh, and cheers for the birthday wishes by the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home