Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Midweek-ish update

Well, work has truly been a pain in the arse for the last two days - tomorrow promises to be slightly less hellish but you never know.
I have just cancelled my days leave on Friday because of the amount of work that needs doing on my desk................me is a stupid idiot................... Anyway - tonight promises to be fun - I am going to indulge myself with fish, chips and mushy peas tonight.mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely.
I may watch the football, if only really to shout abuse at the Chelsea scum on the telly (there is an ulterior motive in wanting Liverpool to win, but we don't mention that in polite company).
still, Tuesday is almost over and I've only got a few days to go until I am off work for 10 days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Can I be arsed watching the football? It means going to the pub which is expensive...

Hmm. Wonder if the game's on French public telly? I get about 6 stations of that.

4/22/2008 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home