Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Monday

well, a fun weekend was had by all and sundry.
Saturday was spent doing good things
Morning - Picked up by James to help moving a washing machine.
PM - Had my suit fitting for my ushering duties at a wedding clothier place in Willingham. Managed to stand through a chav-wedding fitting (the bride was being fitted for wearing black, and had skin the colour of badly-painted teak - NOT the wedding I am going to) -
Sunday - tidied house, rang friend to talk about their new-born baby (v.tiny baby) and talked for a while.
watched The Dark Knight last night and had a quiet night in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I kind of wish I could go to that chav wedding. Just stand outside and watch the fun.

1/13/2009 9:40 AM  
Blogger damo said...

The thing that did my head in was how dark the girls skin was who was cuddling a newish baby - she honestly looked swathed in dark wood.

God knows where the wedding will be - it would be fun to watch though

1/13/2009 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home