Saturday, April 14, 2007

That time of year




It's getting to that time of year again.
1 year on from my best year performance-wise as an NCI cricketer, and it's almost time to strap the pads on again.
Nets have went OK, my knee surgery has rectified the major problems in my knee; but has still left me with a bit of a knacked-up knee. still could be worse.
anyhoo, the attached photos are some of the kit that I will be using on the Piece and other various away grounds during the season. I am thinking of changing this into a photo-blog just to record how the year has gone. anyway - bring it on. Pre-season starts next week as I have a friendly (i think), then our first league game in on May 5th at home on Parkers Piece.
*I know that I haven't been blogging recently - mostly due to other things and the fact that my life is a big shower of shite. i'll try harder (i don't know why though, I know that 2 people look at this besides me).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mosher said...

Post comments about your poop. That always seems to drag the freaks in.

4/14/2007 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two is better than one is better than none..
Keep it up and they will come ;)

4/23/2007 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it and some of my mates and it's good to see you back!! xxx

4/23/2007 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home