Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh just FUCK OFF!

Right, I am getting more and more pissed by the minute so I'll keep it brief.

Jade Goody dies - tragedy, taken before her time, etc, etc.

This isn't news.
every newspaper has something
Radio 5 did a programme dedicated to her (hosted by the contemptible Stephen Nolan).
The internet is awash with stories.
I've heard that people are laying wreaths at her house. These would probably be the same people who laid flowers for Princess Di. How about a suggestion - We get to euthenise all of the people who read Hello and OK?

I don't care - she is dead, she wasn't famous for anything real. Just fucking leave it alone and leave it off the fucking radio/tv.

thanks

*don't get me started on the following*
Gordon Brown/NuLabour
Newcastle United
The economy

thanks

ps - I'll qualify all of this - In the last two months I've lost my Grandmother(old age) and my Aunt (cancer). Both of these extraordinary women had done their utmost to raise children in the correct way, to be polite and courteous to others and to work hard, pay tax and keep the country running - What the hell did the Goody woman ever do for this country?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yep, very sad for her kids and family but how is her death any more important than the thousands of others who die everyday?

3/23/2009 10:52 PM  
Blogger Mosher said...

Apparently she raised awareness of cervical cancer - which is a good thing - but it's not like she did it on purpose.

Oh, and she got Max Clifford a new Bentley which is *hugely* important as he has a small penis and has to compensate somehow.

3/24/2009 3:13 AM  
Blogger damo said...

It's Clifford that pisses me off. A bottom feeder on society. Please just die Max.

Yep - It's sad for her kids and family but I'm sure that anybody else who loses a family member feels the same way - I just don't want to hear about it on national news.

3/24/2009 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home