Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There may be trouble ahead

Due to the parsimony of the Newcastle United Board and the ineptitude of our Director of football Newcastle go into the FA cup replay against Hull City tonight with a squad of 15 players.
Don't ask me how that's possible, it just is.

tonights prediction - Yet another FA Cup loss in the third round.
In other news - as I have no life at the minute (and will not have one for at least two months) I am playing computer games and watching dvds a lot. I need to start going out soon.

Cricket nets have started but I am not netting for about 3 months as I play better if I don't net before the season.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

There's a depressing inevitability about being a fan of Newcastle, isn't there?

1/14/2009 8:05 PM  
Blogger damo said...

I am giving up listening to football.
losing to Hull Fucking City????????????????????????????

grrrrrrrrrr

what's the point?

1/15/2009 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home