Monday, September 15, 2008

Reality

So, Newcastle United are up for sale by the man who did stabilise the debt problem a year or so ago.
Problem 1 - I don't have the requisite £300m to buy the club
Problem 2 - I wouldn't want to go to games even if I owned the club
Problem 3 - A lot of the players and staff involved in the club seem to not care about United.

so, living in fantasy land (as I often do) - here is the solution to the problems of Newcastle United (if I had £40bn to spare)
Step 1 - Buy the club and pay off all debts (including all future transfer costs).
Step 2 - Kneecap Dennis "little cockerney barrowboy psycho" Wise.
Step 3 - Hire Didier Deschamps as the manager (the Keegan era is gone)
Step 4 - Give said manager £100mill a season to buy players/pay wages for new players until we win something.

Or If I was feeling really evil.
Buy the debt of Manchester United then issue a winding up order for Old Trafford.
heh

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Even skint I'd still do number 2.

9/18/2008 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home