Tuesday, July 25, 2006

more gazing

First of all - Newcastle actually bought a player the other day - Damien Duff from Chelskov for £5million. A good piece of business for a change, well done Fat Fred. Here's hoping he plays more games than the last big signing we made.
Secondly - Played cricket on saturday, we lost, i batted in the rain for an hour and then fielded in the rain for two hours. ARSE! Now my throat hurts and I seem to be sniffing all the time.
Thirdly - If I have to listen to more big brother related gossip, I think i'll scream. NOT EVERYBODY IS INTERESTED IN A BUNCH OF DESPERATE MEDIA WHORES.

rant over.

Quickie though - I am due to make the cricket teas on saturday. Any ideas for different sandwich fillings?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana and salad cream Scrumptious!

8/07/2006 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home