Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crickey

Well, it's Tuesday and I am back at work.
Had a weekend away in Bremen - I loved it there and I really want to live there at some point in my life - Germany makes the UK look horrific.
This week looks like it will be fun - busy deadlines and not fun (again).
My cousin Joe is apparently coming to stay for a night, but will let me know closer to the time.
it's the end of season do for the cricket club on friday - woooo - the only senior team within the club to win their league (Kudos).
Another long weekend in the offing - lovely.

Oh, and my fucking Xbox 360 got the dreaded 3 rings of death - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
oh well, I'll just have to watch dvd's or actually have a life in the evenings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home